Monday, March 27, 2023

Reviews for Anthony Castelli Cincinnati Personal Injury Attorney

Reviews for Anthony Castelli Cincinnati personal injury attorney

Sabrina Watson
 11 weeks ago
Was very happy with Anthony he was straight up and doesn't tell you just what you want to hear. Connie went above and beyond. Would highly recommend if you want someone who fights for you and Anthony doesn't just settle until he feels he's gotten you what's fair.

Debbie Burnette
 13 weeks ago
Tony took the time to call me about a very special person in my life that's in a very awkward situation. He explained the pros and cons of the situation to me very clearly, kindly and very professionally. He was very sympathetic to my situation and I would definitely encourage anyone to give him a call or take their legal business to him immediately. What a gem of a man.

Maci McFarlin
Jan 6, 2018
Mr. Castelli and his team did a great job at helping me settle a claim after I was injured in a car accident. They were all very nice and informative of what was going on. I’d definitely recommend him to anyone !
 Alexander Limontes
Aug 3, 2015
I have known Anthony Castelli for years and worked with him in the past. I have and will continue to recommend him to victims of serious accidents in Ohio. He is an experienced an seasoned trial attorney willing to fight for his clients.
 
Sara Spencer
Jul 30, 2015
When interviewing attorney's to see which one will best suit you and your individual case, it is important that you trust your attorney and you believe that he understands and cares about what you have been through. I suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI) from an auto accident, and quite honestly, most attorneys have no clue what a TBI even is let alone how to defend someone who has one. Tony not only knew what a TBI was but knew what questions to ask me during the interview, had defended clients who had suffered TBI's and cared about my health every step along the trial process. He has fought and continues to fight for me even to this day to get the best outcome possible for the long term medical care that I will need. Once Tony took over my Social Security claim, he was able to get a hearing date set and we were able to get the SSDI approved. I think Tony and his wonderful staff deserves much more than just 5 stars!!!! I would and have already recommended Anthony Castelli and his entire team to anyone.
Celeste Cooper
Jul 20, 2015
Anthony Castelli is more than an attorney. He is a person that cares about you. He dedicates himself to learning about your condition and your situation so he can offer you the best representation. He is not just an attorney, he is an educator and always willing to go the extra mile for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment